Entrepreneurial Mentorship Programme 2022
Applications are now open for Stellenbosch Network’s Entrepreneurial Mentorship Programme for 2022.
Download the application form here:
The Stellenbosch Network Entrepreneurial Mentorship Programme is a 8 month mentorship programme providing a matchmaking framework for prospective entrepreneurship mentors and mentees. Included in the program will be training both mentors and mentees and matching and contracting between mentors and mentees.
Mentoring offers an appropriate form of support for entrepreneurs, since it allows them to improve their management skills and learn through action, with the support of a person with extensive business experience. Entrepreneurs (mentees) who participate in mentoring relationships indicate that mentoring helps them with decision-making and inspiration while reducing feelings of isolation. Mentoring is practical in situations where there is not enough time for training. Interaction with mentors could help to transform experience into learning in a time-efficient way.
The outcomes of mentorship can be grouped into four categories:
- skills transfer outcomes,
- knowledge transfer outcomes,
- entrepreneur resilience outcomes, and
- business outcomes.
The programme includes:
- 2 Hours mentee training which is mandatory
- 2 Hours matching session
- 10 – 12 hours of mentoring support over a 8 month period
The mentee training will provide the following:
- Clarity on the role of the mentor and the mentee
- Mentorship benefits and possible outcomes
- How to build trust
- Contracting and ethical dilemmas
- How to prepare for the mentorship relationship
Application deadline: 18 March 2022
Programme Starts: April 2022
E-mail your completed application form to: email@example.com